top of page
  • Writer's pictureAll News NWO

Grand Rapids Tax Assistance Available

According to the Village of Grand Rapids a representative from the Central Collection Agency (CCA) will not be at the village office this year. Those living within village limits are required to report and pay municipal income taxes through CCA.

If you need assistance, employees with village are available to help, just call 419-832-5305. CCA will also provide residents assistance but those seeking help will need to submit a taxpayer assistance form and attach necessary documents.

You can download the proper form here. Or get more info from the village here.

CCA assistance has been available in person in years past, however only four sought assistance last year.

1 view0 comments

Recent Posts

See All
bottom of page